Office of Student Activities
Campus ID Cards
Campus I.D. Production Schedule for Fall 2017:
September 5-December 15, 2017:
Monday/Wednesday/Thursday, 9:00 am-4:00 pm
Tuesday, 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Friday, 9:00 am-11:00 am
Located at the Student Center in the College Center (Building 200) on the first level in Room 214 (next to Cadena Transfer Center).
*Closed on all major holidays
(714)992-7000, Ext. 24001 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain your Fullerton College photo campus I.D. card:
1. The campus photo I.D. card may be obtained in the Student Center (Room 214, 1st Floor of the College Center) during the advertised production hours for the semester.
2. The following departments on campus offer services that prefer to use the Fullerton College campus photo identification card:
- Academic Services Center, including Tutoring Center, Skills Center, and Writing Center
- Associated Students, Office of Student Activities, and Student Center
- Bursar’s Office (for general purposes)
- Fullerton College Bookstore (to purchase items by credit card or check)
- Fullerton College Library (to borrow and check out books or laptops)
- Financial Aid (for general purposes)
- Academic Labs: computer labs, circuit labs, fitness labs, Fine Arts labs, and Math and Computer labs
3. The Campus Photo I.D. card is $3.50. A current Fullerton College Schedule Bill for the semester (printed from myGateway), with a zero balance, and a valid secondary photo identification card (current Federal Identification, current Driver’s License, current Passport, High School I.D. card, or Military I.D. card) is required to obtain a campus I.D. card with current semester validation sticker.
4. Please click here and refer to the current “Refund/Credit Information and Required Deadline for Requests,” and see current semester’s “Fees and Refunds” page of the Class Schedule. *Please contact the Admissions & Records Office to request a refund.
To replace your Fullerton College photo campus I.D. card:
1. If a replacement card I.D. is needed, there is a replacement I.D. card charge of $3.50 (per replacement) and must be paid online via myGateway or in person at the Admissions & Records Office (located in Bldg. 2000 on the 1st Floor).
2. Students may inquire at the Student Center for any lost and found campus I.D. cards during regular operating hours.
*Don’t forget to purchase your Associated Students (A.S.) Benefits package for only $12.00/semester or $6.00/Summer session.