Office of Student Activities
Campus ID Cards
Campus I.D. Production Schedule for Spring 2018:
January 26 – February 3, 2018:
Friday, January 26th: 1:30 pm-4:00 pm
Monday, January 29th: 10:00 am-1:00 pm
Tuesday, January 30th: 8:30 am-6:00 pm
Wednesday, January 31st: 8:30 am-6:00 pm
Thursday, February 1st: 8:30 am-6:00 pm
Friday, February 2nd: 8:30 am-3:00 pm
Saturday, February 3rd: 10:00 am-1:00 pm
February 5 – May 25, 2018
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 9:00 am-4:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am-2:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Located at the Student Center in the College Center (Building 200) on the first level in Room 214 (next to Cadena Transfer Center).
*Student Center is CLOSED on all major campus holidays.
(714)992-7000, Ext. 24001 or email to: email@example.com
To obtain your Fullerton College photo campus I.D. card:
1. The campus photo I.D. card may be obtained in the Student Center (Room 214, 1st Floor of the College Center) during the advertised production hours for the semester.
2. The following departments on campus offer services that prefer to use the Fullerton College campus photo identification card:
- Academic Services Center, including Tutoring Center, Skills Center, and Writing Center
- Associated Students, Office of Student Activities, and Student Center
- Bursar’s Office (for general purposes)
- Fullerton College Bookstore (to purchase items by credit card or check)
- Fullerton College Library (to borrow and check out books or laptops)
- Financial Aid (for general purposes)
- Academic Labs: computer labs, circuit labs, fitness labs, Fine Arts labs, and Math and Computer labs
3. The Campus Photo I.D. card is $3.50. A current Fullerton College Schedule Bill for the semester (printed from myGateway), with a $0 balance, and a valid secondary photo identification card (current Federal Identification, current Driver’s License, current Passport, High School I.D. card, or Military I.D. card) is required to obtain a campus I.D. card with current semester validation sticker.
To replace your Fullerton College photo campus I.D. card:
1. If you have a lost or stolen ID card, there is a replacement I.D. card charge of $3.50 (per replacement) and must be paid at the Student Center. Students, faculty, and staff will be charged $3.50 for up to two replacement ID cards. Once there is a request for a third replacement, the charge will be $10.00.
2. Students, faculty, and staff may inquire at the Student Center for any lost and found campus I.D. cards during regular operating hours.
*For more information on the FC Campus ID Card, please click here.
*Don’t forget to purchase your Associated Students (A.S.) Benefits package for only $12.00/semester or $6.00/Summer session.