Office of Student Activities
Campus ID Cards
Campus I.D. Production Schedule for Fall 2017:
*Fall campus I.D. cards will be issued beginning August 14, 2017.
Saturday, August 26, 2017: 10:00 am-1:00 pm
August 28-September 2, 2017 (*First week of semester only):
Monday-Thursday, 8:00 am-7:00 pm
Friday, 10:00 am-2:00 pm
Saturday, 10:00 am-1:00 pm
September 5-December 15, 2017:
Monday/Wednesday/Thursday, 8:00 am-7:00 pm
Tuesday, 8:00 am-6:30 pm
Friday, 10:00 am-2:00 pm
Located at the Student Center in the College Center (Building 200) on the first level in Room 214 (next to Cadena Transfer Center).
*Closed on all major holidays
(714)992-7000, Ext. 24001 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain your Fullerton College photo campus I.D. card:
1. The campus photo I.D. card is purchased one time for $3.50 during the student’s tenure at the college during course registration on MyGateway or in person at Admissions & Records (Building 2000).
2. A current validation sticker must be obtained each term of enrollment.
3. A current Fullerton College Schedule Bill for the semester (printed from MyGateway), with a zero balance, and a valid secondary photo identification card (current Federal of Identification, current Driver’s License, current Passport, High School I.D. card, or Military I.D. card is required to obtain a campus I.D. card with current semester validation sticker.
4. Services that require the FC campus photo I.D. card are the following: Library, Tutoring Center, Financial Aid, and computer labs. Most departments on campus will ask students for the FC campus photo I.D. card as the preferred source of photo identification. Purchasing the campus I.D. card is highly encouraged!
To replace your Fullerton College photo campus I.D. card:
1. A replacement I.D. card will only be issued to students who have a lost/stolen I.D. or a damaged I.D. card. Please check with the Student Center if your lost campus I.D. card may have been turned in. A member of our staff will check for you.
2. Please visit the Student Center or online to fill out the Student Replacement ID Request Form.
3. This process will take 1-2 business days for a replacement I.D. card upon approval by the Student Center.
4. If a replacement I.D. card is needed sooner than the 1-2 business days, there is a Campus I.D. Rush Fee of $5.00 and must be paid at Admissions & Records at the 2000 Building.
5. After paying for the rush card fee, student must then bring an updated Schedule Bill print (which shows the rush fee has been paid) to the Student Center during regular operating hours and replacement card I.D. will be issued immediately.
6. Please refer to the “Refund/Credit Information and Required Deadline for Requests,” please see current semester’s “Fees and Refunds” page of the Class Schedule and the “Quick Guide.”
*Don’t forget to purchase your Associated Students (A.S.) Benefits package for only $12.00/semester or $6.00/Summer session.